PEOPLE, PASSION, PERFORMANCE - PCS
Available Positions exist for the following skill sets in multiple office locations:
Human Resources Manager - Orlando Operations
Under the direction of the President of Precision Contracting Services, the Human Resource Manager will lead, implement, coordinate, and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, handling associate relations, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Recruit, interview, hire, train new staff in the department
- Oversee the daily workflow of the department
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Schedules training class and maintains tracking of required CEU’s for all certifications and licenses
- Handles employee reward programs
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the companies human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resources programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave management: disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Provides support and guidance to senior leadership, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees and/or conducts employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Assists in keeping associates informed of all changes in HR policies, counsels with associates on HR policies and procedures.
Administration - Jupiter, Orlando Operations
Asset Mapping and Documentation - All Locations
Cabling Technician - All Locations
Estimating - Jupiter, Tampa, Orlando Operations
Fiber Optic and Network Technicians - All Locations
Fiber Optic Installation - All Locations
EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE, OUTSTANDING WORK! Join our team, Invest in your future, Build a career. PCS Fiber is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Precision Contracting Services, Inc. to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.